Payroll laws seem to change regularly, which results in you needing to stay on top of the updates in order to remain compliant. To make that a little easier for you, we’ve put together some of the fundamentals of payroll compliance in the form of ten tips that you, as an employer, should know.
Staying compliant is the foundation of every good business. Ensuring these business practices are put in place can help the business flourish.
Topics in the eBook include:
- Be Aware Of Pay And Entitlement Changes During Coronavirus
- Familiarise Yourself With The National Employment Standards
- Keep Employee Wages And Entitlements In Compliance
- Understand Tax And Superannuation For Easy Tax Compliance
- Ensure Your Employees Are Getting Their Required Leave
- Stay On Top Of Employee Allowances, Where Necessary
- Create Employment Contracts For All Employees
- Squash Any Workplace Myths That Might Be Circulating
- Keep Employees Informed
- Create A System To Manage Your Payroll Compliance